The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 / 9004 DC is designed for use in seawater as well as mixed and soft coral aquariums up to 250 liters (65 USgal.) / 300 liters (79 USgal.), or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 150 liters (40 USgal.) / 180 liters (48 USgal.).
(1) The skimmer cup also contains the foam reactor and can be removed easily.
(2) Surface suction to remove the surface film.
(3) Compact housing protects the interior and the reactor against light and algae.
(4) TUNZE® Foamer 9004.040 / 9004.041, high air flow and low energyhe Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 is designed for use in seawater up to 250 liters (66 US gal.). It operates according to the TUNZE® flash skimming principle and acquires the water through an efficient surface suction with a surface film removal, and can therefore also be used as a "stand-alone" solution in the aquarium. The TUNZE® Foamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter of between .1 and .3 mm (.004" - .012") and is especially quiet during operation.
The Comline® DOC Skimmer with a magnet holder for glass up to a thickness of 12 mm (½") is supplied installation-ready.consumption.
(5) Air control to set the moisture of the foam (only for 9004).
(6) Silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation.
(7) Bubble-free discharged water.
(8) Including Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (3/8”).
Recommended, depending on tank load, from 60 to 250 liters (15 to 65 USgal.) of sea water.
Immersion depth: approx. 225 to 245 mm
(8.9 to 9.7 in.)
Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 in.)
Air capacity: approx. 150 l/h (40 USgal./h)
Energy consumption: 4 W, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 90 x 305 mm (4.3 x 3.5 x 12 in.)
Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2").